Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Cool Touch For Your Eyes!

Are your eyes looking a little dull these days? Say no more! Rimmel has an amazing product called Cool Touch Shadow that gives your eyes a little sparkle and shine. It is a cream shadow that makes your eyes noticeable! My only complaint is that it squirts out very quickly, so be careful. Dab a teeny bit on your finger and distribute the shadow evenly on your lids. If you use too much, it will be difficult to have an even look. I received these shadows for Christmas, and I have fallen in love with them. The shadow works really well and does not fade or smear, and it dries really quickly.



I have Cool Touch shadow in (from left to right) Cool Down, Ice Princess, Cool It, and On Ice.




Not the most original names, but truly a great product! Try it out! The shadow is very affordable and is available at any drugstore. My favorite? Cool Down. Really looks great paired with my brown LashBlast mascara. Enjoy!

No comments: