Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer

Life seems to be so hectic lately. Things that should be simple have suddenly complicated and nothing is easy anymore. Hint, my updating has been very irregular! Do I have a solution to make life completely wonderful and carefree? Well, not quite, but I do have something that can make life a little easier beauty-wise. The life or lip saver is Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer in watermelon. It moisturizes your lips and gives them a nice tint. I like this balm, but it is not my favorite shade. It is a very unnatural pink color that does not go with my fair skin. The balm does have a good, minty smell to it and it helps the cracks in my lips. It is for days when you either want to go for a “natural” look or make your lips look pretty, but not overpowering. It seems like the balm does not last very long, but overall this is a decent product. It costs around five dollars and for a 2 in 1 balm, that is nice. Color and moisture! Try it out and I suggest fair skin ladies to steer clear of the watermelon color. Enjoy and remember it is the little things in life that make a huge difference!

3 comments:

xoxoTori said...

I have this but in a different shade I love it!

Beauty Review said...

Why thank you gorgeous. Yours is pretty amazing as well. I LOVE NEUTROGENA MASCARA!

Livy said...

Tori, this is such a great product. I am so glad you love it, too. Samantha, I am happy you like my blog! Neutrogena does have an amazing mascara. :)