Friday, March 7, 2008

Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

A couple of weeks ago I bought an eyebrow waxing kit from Bliss that was worth around $40, but I paid $8. Wow, talk about being a smart shopper! Shipping was about $7, which was a bit pricey, but I got some great freebies. One of them was an ounce of the Fabulous Foaming Face Wash and I have to say, it is fabulous! The face wash is blue and has a gel like texture and it foams up when you apply it to your face. The wash also contains tiny beads that are very soft and do not irritate sensitive skin. This product has an extraordinary smell! It contains rose hips, chamomile, and passion flower that all blend to make a sweet and refreshing scent. My skin felt very smooth afterwards and it does a good job of taking off your makeup. This face wash lasts a while, because a little goes a long way. I am about to buy an 8 oz. bottle of this face wash ($22), and I recommend you do the same. I have never found a face wash that achieves things this one does! This puts me in a blissful mood...

2 comments:

xoxoTori said...

This sounds great! Haha the ending phrase is funny (:

Livy said...

It is soo great and thanks!