Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color

Hey hey everyone! I was in Walmart the other day looking at the makeup, and I saw the cutest nail polishes with a diamond (definitely fake) on them. I immediately bought a couple! The Sally Hansen Diamond Strength polishes cost around $4 each. I got Sweetheart, a girly, pink cotton candy color, and Flawless which is just a clear base coat. Painting your nails is usually a huge hassle, because the polish chips in just a few days. However, these polishes lasted an outstanding two weeks on my nails before they chipped. It does take about ten minutes for the nail polish to dry due to its thickness. Don't make my mistake the first time I used the polish! I thought I could do a quick nail job before I went to work... well, they were not dry and looked horrible! There is no way to get the nail polish to dry except for waiting. There is no rushing this nail polish to dry, but the wait is worth it. No more touch ups every two days! Yay.

No comments: