Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Be Happy :)

Hello! I am back from New Orleans and Mardi Gras was very fun. I was very lazy on my exercises and I could not stop shoving great food in my mouth. I need to get back into a healthy routine, and feel free to try some of these tips. Everyone needs a little inspiration for things like this, so get inspired! Also, this list is not limited to healthy eating or anything. It contains goals for maintaing my look such as filing my nails every week. I always let my nails get bad, so I want to try to keep them healthier looking. Some of these things are a bit frivolous, but whatever. Ha ha I need to write stuff down or I will never remember. When you follow even a couple of these tips, you feel better about yourself and in turn, you are happy! Enjoy..

  • Exercise or practice yoga 3 times a week.

  • Everything in moderation, so try not to eat too many unhealthy foods. I will probably limit myself to one sweet food item each day.

  • Drink plenty of water, which clears your skin and helps your body digest food.

  • Don't drink any soft drinks except for Sprite. Cokes and similar drinks stain your teeth, and are not good for you.

  • Take vitamins.. I wrote about the brand I use in a previous post here. I stopped using them and just forgot. :(

  • Keep nails in good shape by filing them and painting them when they chip.

  • Maintain my self tan by applying lotion everyday on my legs and arms. I did a post on my favorite self tanner here.

  • Have any more tips? Leave a comment!

I do have more posts coming up. It takes me so long to get around to writing a review on products and other things! They are coming so here are a few that are in the works.

  • Clinique 3 step skin care system

  • Rusk Deep Shine lusterizer

  • Clinique high impact mascara

  • Jane Iredale mineral makeup
  • Cartilage piercing

  • Cutting bangs for your hair

  • & more! Feel free to request!

No comments: