Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crest White Strips Pro Effects

Hey everyone! A couple of months ago I decided to try the Crest White Strips Pro Effects, and I loved them. These strips are Crest's highest level of whitening, and I saw results within 3 days of using them. You apply the strips for 30 minutes twice a day for 10 days. While using the strips, I did experience a lot of sensitivity in my gums and teeth. My gums hurt so bad by the third day! Not everyone deals with sensitivity, but the results that I got was worth the pain. My teeth got significantly whiter each day, and many people comment on how great they look. I dealt with the sensitivity by applying the strips once a day, and sometimes I skipped a day. The results are the same, but it just takes longer. I think you are supposed to do the whitening treatment twice a year to retain your white smile. I actually never got around to using all my strips.. So if they can get any whiter then that's amazing. The price is $4o, but you have to realize professional whitening costs hundreds of dollars more!
If you do decide to buy the strips, here are some tips:

  • Keep your mouth shut while you are wearing the strips! You don't want a ton of saliva to build up in your mouth.
  • When you wear the strips, rub your teeth occasionally to get rid of the air bubbles that form.
  • After removing the strips, rinse your mouth out with water and wipe your teeth with a Kleenex to get the sticky stuff off.

2 comments:

xoxoTori said...

I'm going to start these as soon as I get my braces off ! (:

Crest Whitestrips said...

you want to try the Crest 3D White Pro Effects they are the new pro effects which have the advanced seal technology!!! a lot better