PURPLE, GOLD, & GREEN!
I am so sorry that it has been a week since I updated! I want to tell everyone that I am going to New Orleans this weekend for Mardi Gras! I am super excited, and I came up with a makeup look for the festivities. Now I know that Louisiana is basically the only place that celebrates Mardi Gras, but this is still a fun look for a night out. It is dramatic and yes, very sparkly.. feel free to tone it down. I love experimenting with makeup, but I am in no way an expert! I did this makeup in about 5 minutes so it is easy.. I did do a messy job on my eyeliner. Haha. Enjoy!
Products I used:
- Maybelline New York eyeshadow in Antique Jade 165 (green shadow)
- CQ eyeshadow in Very Violet 305. Far left shade. (inner corner purple)
- Covergirl eyeshadow in Gold Sizzle 420 (lightly dusted over brow bone)
- Lancome eyeshadow in Bikini Golden. Bottom right shade. (dusted heavily over brow bone)
- Clinique High Impact mascara in 01 Black
- Loreal Voluminous eyeliner pen in black