Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jergens Natural Glow Face Daily Moisturizer

I am using Jergens natural glow daily moisturizer for my face. It is supposed to "create a healthy, summer glow all year long just by moisturizing." It is a good moisturizer and it makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated, but the natural glow part was not as successful. My first few applications made my skin naturally darker, but it stopped working after a few times. The glow that the lotion creates wears off after I wash my face. When I use the moisturizer, it moisturizes my skin, but does not made my face tanner anymore. I suggest you give it a try. There are samples when you purchase Jergens self tanner lotion for your body, which is working great for me by the way.

Enjoy and maybe this product will work better for you!

No comments: