Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Favorite Youtube Channels

Couldn't Live Without Youtube!

Like a lot of people, I am a huge fan of Youtube. I have been watching makeup tutorials and beauty reviews on Youtube, so I want to share a few of my favorite channels!
  • Moonbeamstarlight Ling is so laid back and she keeps it very fun.. I love the way she describes products, too!

  • Vanity Makeup Nicole does really interesting reviews and tutorials, and her Australian accent is fun to listen to! Check out her blog here.

  • The Current Custom Lorraine has the most hauls out of everyone I have seen! She always shows a ton of new products, and her latest contest is really cool. I want to win!

I am a subscriber to so many more channels, but these are just a few of my faves! Also, there is a new show on Fox called Dollhouse (picture above.) It is a really different type of show and I love it! You can watch it for free here. There are about 3 episodes so far, but it comes on every Friday at 9 pm/8 pm central. Another show I just started watching is Lie To Me on Fox. I swear I am getting better at telling when someone is lying to me! When I was reading my friend Tori's blog, she mentioned the coolest site. Blackle. It is a search engine by Google, but it saves energy. Check it out and for more tips, look at Tori's blog here.

1 comment:

xoxoTori said...

Thank you! I'm trying to spread the world about Blackle! (: