Everyone struggles with eating good, healthy food. I think the reason is because the healthy food isn't good. Well, here are some delicious foods you can find at your local grocery store and when picking out snacks, try to find some that are high in fiber. Remember, have fun with your snacks!
- Yogurt. Yoplait has released some new yogurt called Yo-Plus Yogurt. It is made especially for your digestive system and comes in a variety of flavors-strawberry, peach, vanilla, and cherry.
- A banana. Keeps you fuller than any other food. A sweet snack.
- A handful of mixed nuts. Try the ones without a lot of peanuts and a handful is plenty.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- Kashi granola bars. Very filling and super healthy.
- Thinly sliced carrots and a new dip called Fiesta Ranch. One of my favorites!
- Dried cranberries. Sweet and chewy.